Agronomy 09/23/10 1:07:00 PM
• Grid Sampling—Through an effective grid sampling program, Southeast agronomists are able to precisely depict actual soil variability within a field.
• Variable Rate Recommendations—This shows you and your applicator where to apply crop inputs more efficiently to certain field areas. Southeast has the technology necessary to generate variable rate prescription maps for virtually any input and any controller.
• Custom Application Services—Southeast has dry spreader trucks and pre and post emergent spray applicators equipped with GPS Guidance systems. These rigs are capable of variable rate application for dry and liquid fertilizers and ag lime. Southeast operators have over 40 years of application experience. We also offer custom anhydrous and liquid nitrogen application with a strip-till and dual placement applicators.
• Pre Application Scouting Services—This service is provided for all post spraying acres. This will insure proper and timely application on all of your post application acres to maximize yield potential at no additional cost.
• CCA Certified Agronomists—Assistance is available for all agronomical questions. Confident recommendations and programs will bring your farming operation up to the next level.
• Lawn Fertilizers—We carry a large variety of lawn fertilizers and lawn treatments. These include a several step lawn fertilizer program and grub control. Garden pesticides and herbicides are also available.
• Monsanto Hybrid Seed (Asgrow, Dekalb)—We have a bulk soybean seed handling system. Southeast offers seed treatments of fungicide and inoculants to our line of seeds. Custom seed treating with fungicide and inoculants is available for any brand of seed that in brought in to our location.
• Complete Line of Agronomy Products—Southeast offers liquid and dry fertilizers including anhydrous ammonia. Southeast also offers a complete line of chemicals with numerous programs. Come or call in to set up a program that will fulfill your agricultural needs.
• Agronomy Equipment—Southeast rents various agronomy equipment to our producers. These include: liquid injection bars, anhydrous applicators, strip-till machines, dual applicators, liquid nurse tanks, direct to farm bulk tanks and anhydrous nurse tanks
• Southeast offers an input financing program to allow our customers to capitalize on a convient option for purchasing inputs. We can set up a line of credit that can be used to purchase any of your crop inputs. This allows the customer to take advantage of early discounts while avoiding high finance charges if the account goes unpaid after the due date. Financing is based on a competitive variable interest rate using only the growing crop and crop insurance as collateral.